Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
(“Website”). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by
these Terms. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you are not authorized to
access, use, or purchase any products or services from the Website.
2. Changes to Terms. Central Florida Skate Park (CFL) reserves the right to
modify or change these Terms at any time. Such modifications shall become
effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Your continued
use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified
Terms. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any
3. Use of the Website. The Website is intended only for your personal use. You
agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or
prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website in any manner that
could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any
other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
4. Registration. In order to purchase products or services from the Website, you
must register with the Website and create an account. You agree to provide
accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration
process. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password. You agree to accept responsibility
for all activities that occur under your account.
5. Purchases. The Website may offer for sale various products and services. All
purchases are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, in
addition to any additional terms and conditions of sale set forth on the applicable
product or service page. You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes
associated with your purchase.
6. Intellectual Property. All content included on the Website, such as text,
graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data
compilations, and software, is the property of CFL or its content suppliers and is
protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the
Website is the exclusive property of CFLnand is protected by international
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website and all products and services available
on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CFL does not
make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the
operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products
included on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at
your sole risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. CFL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use
the Website or from any products or services purchased from the Website.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold CFL and its affiliates
harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made
by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website.
10. Applicable Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties agree to submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void,
or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable
from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any
12. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you
and CFL with respect to the use of the Website and supersede all prior or
contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or
written, between you and CFL with respect to the Website.
13. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms or
if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at